March 14, 2012 in Weddings
Our Top 5 Wedding Venues in Essex.
Being based in Essex and performing for over 50+ weddings in Essex each & every year our flagship band The Talent are easily one of the most popular wedding bands in Essex today. This has given us a unique opportunity to perform in the best wedding venues around. We thought it only right to inform any wedding couples of our Top 5 so that they can make their fairytale wedding a reality.
If you are thinking of hiring a live band for your wedding in Essex but haven’t decided on a venue yet then this is the blog for you. All the wedding venues below are rated upon the suitability for a live band and many other factors including the overall atmosphere, space for dancing and sound quality.
The Talent Wedding Band would like to thank all of the Essex based venues below for letting us place your information into our blog and I’m sure we’ll be seeing you all soon during the busy 2012 wedding season.
- Spains Hall, Finchingfield Spains Hall has a state of the art PA system with plenty of space for a mobile DJ or Live Band to entertain around 100+ guests
- Braxted Park, Great Braxted A large marquee awaits you at Braxted Park with a huge stage for your Wedding Entertainment to leap around on. A beautiful setting with a great atmosphere.
- Prested Hall, Kelvedon Perfect for smaller weddings with a choice of two different rooms for your Wedding Band to perform, particularly romantic in the summer months.
- Le Talbooth Every attention to detail is covered, with a classy black or white dancefloor and enough room for 80+ guests, Le Talbooth is definitely worth a look.
- Boreham House Right in the centre of Essex is one of the biggest and most popular wedding venues ‘Boreham House’. Highly recommended for anyone with a large group or family and friends.